Benefits of a Property Manager
Allow LJ Hooker Property South West WA to help you manage your investment property with peace of mind that you are in great hands.
LJ Hooker Property South West WA has a team of experienced property managers who can help make sure you receive a reliable income stream, excellent capital growth and the best returns possible - as well as a guarantee of exceptional customer service.
You will receive regular and thorough property inspection reports, copies of all important documents and a regular review of rent rates within the local market to help you achieve the best return on your investment.
The key roles of an LJ Hooker Property Manager:
- Advertising your property for rent
- Open your rental property for viewings
- Screening tenants including reference checks, rental history review
- Manage the condition report process
- Manage the tenancy agreement signing process and handling questions
- Manage your financial accounts for the investment property and provide regular reports
- Inspect the property on a regular basis
- Organise tradespeople for repairs and maintenance